Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Week

It is so hard to believe how fast time is flying by out here. Next week, I will have been here for two months already. For those who are looking for an update, everything is going well. School is busy and tons of fun and yet fustrating at times. Keeps me on my toes though, so thats good. Kay is doing great. House training is going good so far (besides a few mishaps). We are settling into a good routine for both of us. She has a vet appointment on Saturday to have them check her stitches, and then she is going to her babysitters for the weekend. Haha. My co-teacher and my boss are trying to decide who gets to babysit her first. They both love her already. I'm going to spend Sunday south of Seoul, and I am very much looking forward to some time away from here. I hope everyone has a good Easter weekend.

Grandma- I was sorry to hear about Larry's niece passing away. I will continue to pray for his family.

Mom- Thanks for the care package. Even if I did pay for it. Haha! I really needed everything that you sent me. Thanks so much for taking the time to do so.

Sheena- Hang in there with school. It's coming to an end soon. You have worked so hard and now your in the final stretch. Just remember there is an end in sight.

Lorrie- Miss you so much chica. Can't wait to hear all about Vegas.

Ingrid- Killian is almost here and I am so running the countdown for you. 10 days to go and counting. I am so excited for you, Shawn, and Elayna. I love you guys so much. I'm sorry I won't be there, but I am thinking of you everyday.



To end this blog, a fantastic moving performance from this past Sunday's Academy of Country Music Awards in Las Vegas.




No comments: