Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quick Message for Family

Hello to everyone back home. Hope you had a good week. Everything is going well here in Seoul. Work is as busy as ever. Had a great Saturday hanging out with a new teacher from Chicago. Spent Sunday hanging out at home and playing with Kay.

More than anything I just wanted to check in with everyone and let you all know I am thinking of you. Grandma, I am so sorry to hear that Larry's sister died. Please let him know I am praying for him as he travels for the funeral and I am praying for their family.

Life is sometimes suprising. Sometimes we can enjoy a long and fulfilled life before we are called home. Sometimes we live short, brief lives that are full of life lessons. Either way, we always end up in the same place at the end.




No comments: