Friday, June 12, 2009

Just a quick hello

I will do a big blog post when I get back from my weekend vacation. Heading with Tina to Deokjeokdo Island which is an island location about 70 miles from Incheon, Korea. I am so excited and its going to be a great trip. Just so everyone knows, Kay and I are doing fine. I took her to get her hair cut again and now she doesn't look like a yorky...more like a chihuahua now. Haha. I will post a pic of her new haircut later as well.

School is going well. Keeping me busy during the week. My students are noticing I'm losing weight, but what I'm really enjoying is the comments I receive from parents. Today one of my students parents came in and asked my boss if I was doing ok. She said it looked like I had lost so much weight and she worried that I was not doing well here in Korea. My boss told her I was doing fine, I was just on a diet. Hahaha! Gave me a good laugh. She whole heartedly was prepared to start bringing me homemade Korean food to make me healthy again. Hahaha!

Anyways, I'm off to the island at 6am tomorrow morning. Can't wait! Check back Sunday for pictures and another blog! Love to all in Arizona, Texas, and of course Tennessee.

Love,
Me :)

2 comments:

rosie said...

Love to all in AZ, TX, and TN, WHAT is that?! Am I just chopped liver in MT??!Anyway glad to hear your doing well and had a blast on the island. Love ya girl take care. -Rosie-

Shannon said...

Your totally not chopped liver. Next time I'll give you your own personal shout out Rosie! Hope your doing well. Miss you bunches!