Friday, May 29, 2009

Week Two Update

Good news and bad news this week.

Good news is that I am sticking to my diet and I have yet to miss a morning at the gym except for Sunday's when they are closed.

Bad news, I weighed in at the hospital this afternoon and I gained 2kg=4lbs. Blah. Kinda pissed off about that. Not even sure how it happened either.

But, I'm not giving up. Just going to push myself a little harder at the gym this next week.

School is losing students fast, but as of now I still have a job and I'm still getting paid so I'm hanging in there just find.

To all of those who I know who are heading home to the states for vacation or for good, I hope you enjoy your time there. I'll be headed that direction someday.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Ingrid- Miss you too girl. How's that sweet baby of yours doing?
Lorrie- Thanks for the chats. They help!
Tina- You rock!

No comments: