Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Time to Pack

UGH! Whoever said packing was easy, they do not know what they were talking about. Ok, in my defense I have all of my laundry completed and folded, have all my toiletries in ziploc bags to go, and have packed into storage bins what I cannot take with me. However, yesterday I went to open up one of my suitcases to start packing and I hyperventilated. Me! Of all people! I think my nerves are really setting in now. I'm excited and yet completely nervous about what awaits me in the next year of my life. I have not done anything today with regards to packing. I have basically two days left.....why am I not packing? It seems like such an easy thing to do, and it makes everything so final! I do appreciate receiving phone calls from Lorrie and from Craig today. You definitely helped me in my procrastination phase this afternoon. Haha! Love you guys! Ok, well enough blogging for now. Look out for my blog I will be posting on Thursday night before I leave. It will include special messages for friends and family. Love you all and thanks for the support thus far. God bless!

No comments: