Saturday, May 2, 2009

First Blog of May

What a week. Work was crap on Friday. It was so bad I'm not sure what happens next when I go to work on Wednesday. Luckily, we have a four day vacation right now so it is giving me time to think about things and try to figure stuff out. Today was a lazy day at home. Cleaned my apartment, did laundry, grocery shopping, watched tv, did a little reading, and spent quality time with Kay. Tomorrow I am meeting up with Tina to go to the National Museum of Korea because they have a new Egyptian exhibit there and I love stuff that has to do with Egyptians and that time period. Nothing much else planned for the vacation days. Trying to prepare myself for what might happen when I go back to work on Wednesday.

Overall, I feel like I am having a good experience here in Korea but there have been certain situations and people who have been making this a very unpleasant experience. But, I'm not going to dwell on their stupidity or even on the situations. I am trying to make the best of the situation and figure out what to do from here. Enough talk about all of that though.


Love and miss you all!!

No comments: