Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It Happens Everywhere

A lot has been going on here this week and so much of it has been completely unfortunate.

This past weekend we had a four day weekend. I must say I enjoyed the first half of it. I spent time at the National Museum of Korea visiting their Egyptian Exhibit. I look forward to going back there sometime when it is less crowded.

Unfortunately, on Tuesday I got the sad news that my boss had unexpectedly passed away at the age of 35. Though the specifics of her death are not for me to share, I do pray everyday for her family because I know they are having a very difficult time with all of this.

As of right now, they are keeping the school open so I do still have a job. I love my students so I am glad I get to continue teaching here. Life has become a huge adjustment this past week because of everything happening, but I know in time things will settle down.

For now, I just ask you to pray for her family.


No comments: