Sunday, May 24, 2009

Week One Update

So on Friday I completed my first week of my new diet and exercise program. Went to the doctor for my official weigh in and....15lbs lost!!!

So excited! Now I just hope I can stick to it now that I am seeing results.

Saturday I went to COEX mall. It was a nice way to spend the day. Plus, I got to eat some healthy American food, and I bought myself an I-Pod Nano to use when I work-out.

Sunday was a lazy day at home with Kay. Spent most of it watching movies, doing laundry, and just resting.

Now its Monday and I've already been to the gym, so now its time to head to work.

Check it off. One week down. 15lbs down.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Comgrates on the Weight lose!! Once i get approval from the doctor i'm going to try to lose the baby weight I've gained (though there's not that much so just toning up). I'm so proud of you! Miss you!!